While many claim to “manage investments”, few are truly qualified to evaluate a broad spectrum of investments, typically using canned portfolios or outsourcing to a third subadvisor. This often leads to hidden fees, less tax-efficiency, excessive risk, and poor performance. Our scale allows us to achieve superior pricing for clients and gain access to investments that are unavailable to most other advisory firms. Our independence means there are no restrictions on the investments, managers, or strategies we evaluate.
- Public Investments: Individual Stocks, Options, Individual Bonds, ETFs and Mutual Funds
- Private Investments: Venture Capital and Commercial Real Estate
- Portfolios: In-House, Institutional, Cost-Conscious, Tax-Efficient, Designed to Fit Your Risk Profile
- Strategies: Tax-loss Harvesting, Option Income Generation, Tax-Optimization
- Clear Performance Reporting
- 401(k) Investment Management